|Cash Register Super Store
Your source for Sharp Cash Registers and SAM4s Cash Registers
|Sharp ER-A410 Cash Register
|Bar Code Scanners for Sharp Cash Registers
You can connect a wide variety of bar code scanners to most Sharp Cash
Registers. Single line, Omni Directions, with trigger or with out. Scanning speeds
up your lines and provides a great level of accuracy
Click the following to choose the best Bar Code Scanner for Sharp Cash
|Options, Supplies, and Accessories for the Sharp ER-A410
|Commercial Sharp Cash Registers
|Commercial Sharp Cash Registers
Includes a one year warranty!
The compact, high-performance ER-A410 is the "smart-choice" for retailers looking for reliability, quality and
value. With advanced technology, the ER-A410's software provides exceptional flexibility and versatility. The
ER-A410 delivers the features and functions for increased customer satisfaction.
- UPC Learning Function - Save time by allowing PLUs to be added instantly.
- Integrated High Speed 2-Station Thermal Printer - Has logo capability. Thermal printer speeds
customers through check-out while helping to increase ticket sales.
- 2-Line Alpha-numeric Backlit LCD Operator Display - Brilliant 2-line display helps reduce operator
errors and speeds programming.
- Raised Keyboard Design - Flexible keyboard configuration allows for efficiently categorizing products
- Built-in RS-232 ports - For easy connectivity to a host of optional peripherals and communications for
- Powerful, Flexible Built-in Software - Extensive standard software provides for easy programming and
- Full Range of Management Reports - With both Flash and printed reports, the unit allows for extensive
reporting capabilities to track your business in action.
- Back Office Software Solution - Increase the functionality of your Sharp Electronic Cash Register or
POS system with optional SDW Software, a truly dynamic solution for providing the capability for
advanced polling, reporting and programming.
Computer Interface for the Sharp ER-A410 Cash Register.
The Sharp ER-A410 can communicate to a computer for
programming and reporting. Connects directly or over the
internet. For more information click here PC POLL Software
for Sharp Cash Registers
|More Detail on the Sharp ER-A410 Cash Register
- Drawer Type 5 bill/5 coin heavy duty metal
- Interface Credit card interface standard
- Keyboard Type Raised with 61 Keys standard / 82 maximum
- Customer Display Type LED, 7 digit numeric / 7 segments
- Operator Display LCD Display with Backlight, 16 characters x 2 lines
ER-A410 Print features
- Communications RS-232, 2 ports to connect to optional peripherals such as scale,coin dispenser,
credit authorization terminal, PC, slip printer.
ER-A410 Print Specification
- Printing Functions Logo message text printing, receipt and journal independent feed, print stop
function, paper end sensor.
ER-A410 Register Specification
- Printer Type Thermal, 2 station(receipt/journal)
- Speed1 13.3 lines per second
ER-A410 Recommended Temperature
- Graphic Logo Capability Yes, for receipt printing
ER-A410 Report Capable
- 32 to 104º F (0 to 40º C)
ER-A410 Built in Software
- Full range of management reports
- Software Features Large PLU allocation, Direct PLU's, Set PLU, PLU Stock(Inventory), Mulitple
price and level shifts, Link PLU, Multiple Cashiers, Mulitple Void Options, Multiple Media types,
Previous balance look-up, Auto keys, Training Mode.
ER-A410 Weight & Dimensions
- Power Consumption 46.5 W (maximum)/ 9 W (standby)
- Power Source 120v AC (+/- 10%) 60 Hz
- Dimensions 16.5" (w) x 16.8" (d) x 11.7" (h)
- Weight 29.1 lbs.
Product specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
1 Speed times are approximate.
|More views of the Sharp ER-A410 Cash Register
|*The FREE Credit Card and Gift Card Interface is available when you sign up with Mercury Payment Systems
as you Visa/MasterCard Merchant Services Provider. Please click here for details Free Integrated Credit